- This event has passed.
The Black Health Forum: Embracing Black Mental Wellness
September 20, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$25 - $50
Click to Register on EventBrite
Victor Armstrong, MSW
Vice President, Behavioral Health
- 5:30 – 6:00 Welcome, Registration and Refreshments
- 6:00 – 6:30 Keynote Address: “Rising Above The Stigma of Mental Illness in The Black Community”
- 6:30 – 6:45 Networking Break
- 6:45 – 8:15 Panel Discussion: “Behavioral Healthcare – Approaches to Increase Value and Meet Community Needs”
- 8:15 – 8:25 Presentation of Fundraising Gift
- 8:25 – 8:30 Closing
Presented by the North Carolina Chapter of the National Association of Healthcare Executives (NAHSE) in partnership with Triangle Healthcare Executives’ Forum (THEF), an independent chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives.
As an independent chartered chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives, Triangle Healthcare Executives’ Forum is authorized to award 3 hours of ACHE Qualified Education credit toward advancement or recertification in the American College of Healthcare Executives.
Participants in this program who wish to have it considered for ACHE Qualified Education credit should list their attendance when they apply to the American College of Healthcare Executives for advancement or recertification.
Part of the event proceeds will go to North Carolina graduate students in healthcare administration to the 2018 NAHSE Educational Conference. Please consider contributing in our effort to further the mission of empowering the next generation of leaders today. To learn more about the conference, please visit https://www.nahse.org/conference/