- This event has passed.
THEF Gives Thanks Food Drive & Networking Event
November 29 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10 - $20
Click here to Register on Eventbrite
Triangle Healthcare Executives’ Forum of NC (THEF) and UNC’s Healthcare Executives Student Association (HESA) invite you to attend a networking event at Tobacco Road Chapel Hill. Join us to network while also helping those in need. Register early and bring your non-perishable foods to the event! All donations will be donated to the Inter-faith Food Shuttle.
Ticket includes heavy hors d’oeuvres, beer, wine, and soft drinks.
Most needed non-perishable food items:
- Fruits & vegetables in cans and squeeze pouches (no heavy syrup or soft top cups)
- Crunchy granola bars & raisins
- Individual whole grain cereals, oatmeals & grits
- Individual packages and cups of mac&cheese, ramen and other noodles
- 100% fruit juice boxes and shelf stable 2% or less fat milk
Please do not bring items devoid of nutritional value such as soda, chips, candy, sugary breakfast foods and vienna sausages.
***We are looking for a few volunteers to deliver non-perishable foods to the Inter-Faith Food Shuttle following the event. THEF members in need of a volunteer activity to support FACHE certification or recertification and interetsed in this volunteer activity, please contact Membership Chair, Kathy Coburn at Kathy.Coburn@ey.com, or Fellowship Advancement Chair, Jon Forte at firstname.lastname@example.org.***