Triangle Healthcare Executives’ Forum (THEF) is an affiliated chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE). The mission is to facilitate professional development for healthcare leaders in the region and prepare them to shape local, regional and national healthcare management practices.
Triangle Healthcare Executives’ Forum will be the preeminent professional membership association for advancing healthcare leaders in the region.
- Deliver programs that bring local value to ACHE members assigned to our Chapter service region
- Increase communication among healthcare management professionals
- Advance members toward Fellow, ACHE certification
- Foster the development and implementation of best practices in healthcare management
- Practice good financial stewardship
THEF updated the Chapter Multi-Year Plan in Summer 2018. The plan was considered and approved by the 2019 Chapter Board, and may be viewed here THEF Multi-Year Plan, 2018 – 2020
THEF is an independent Chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE), a professional society representing over 48,000 members worldwide. To learn more about ACHE, please visit their web site at www.ache.org